im 10 weeks pregnant and wanting to do an alumini dance at my old high school is it bad to dance and is it bad stretch my stomach? will it hurt the baby?

t.rysmommie17

Asked by t.rysmommie17 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you can dance its not going to hurt anything. i dont think i would be doing gymnastic type dance moves but dancing is fine.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• The only one who can answer that question is your doctor.

I'd say, if you've been exercising or dancing since before you were pregnant, it's probably ok, as long as you don't over exert yourself.

But ask your doctor just to be sure.

jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• If you are not high risk, then it really should be good for you. Baby's are very protected while in your stomach! If you get tired rest, it is not like you have to dance the hole time. You may be sore the next day, but that is normal if you aren't used to alot of exercise. Have fun you are pregnant not dead!!!Lol
    41andholdin

Answer by 41andholdin at 12:17 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Go and have fun! At ten weeks your pregnancy (other than possible morning sickness and tiredness) shouldn't affect you that much. If you get sore, obviously stop, but otherwise dance the night away!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:11 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• youll be ok just no huge weir ddancing lol i was like 3 1/2 months at my prom when i went out and danced now my son is just fine just hyper lol my grandma blames that on the prom lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:11 AM on Nov. 16, 2008