Anyone elese ready for kids to go back to school?

We have been iced in for three days. My house is a mess. The past two weeks, one or the other of my kids have been sick, so, home from school. Now that they feel better, school is out for bad weather! I am offically going crazy now.

A.Perry

Asked by A.Perry at 11:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• Schools in here, but I feel ya. We had bad weather just after Christmas break. They had been home all of Christmas break, went back for a couple days, then were out of 5 more days. I was so ready for them to go back. They were so bored, had cabin fever, so did I, and the house was a mess, and they ate all the food I hate for two weeks LOL. Itll be spring soon enough.

Answer by gemgem at 11:41 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Well my sixteen year old starts early college on monday so she get a extra day off tommarow.my five year old granddaugther maybe back in school tommarow.schools been closed since yesterday
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I hear u! I think kids have enough time off already between spring break,presidents birthdays,christmas break,and summer vacation,that is way too much time off!! Way too much time to get into trouble!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:54 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• We didn't have any snow/ice and I so wish my kids were out of school! It's a much easier day for me when my 9 and 11 year olds are home to entertain my 2 year old!

Answer by missanc at 12:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Yes! And I am ready to go back to work!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• We were among the first to get hit by the "snowpocalypse" but didn't have the crazy ice, so everything here had been back to normal for 1-2 days (no school yesterday due to wind chills & drifting).
    Anonymous

• yes i am my kids are starting to argue today. they put us on a 2 hour delay tomorrow but the problem is they could still cancel. i was told that the roads were not good nor the sidewalks at the school and i was recommended by my aunt who works at the school to keep them home. unfortunately i cannot do that if there is school. because A the school work they are missing 2. They already both missed some school. 1 with strep throat last Friday and my other daughter has a testing appointment Monday at noon.:( and then there is the factor they need to get out of the house there going bonkers. lol
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2011