Who is studying thier bible and what chapter are you reading

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 11:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am studying the bible, I have a workbook so I go through the entire bible and find out the basics of Christianity, i'm trying to better understand Christianity.
    Love060708kids

Answer by Love060708kids at 1:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I have a plan from church that I am doing for bible school and I'm almost through the NT and have read from Genesis to 2 Samuel where I am now. I've also finished Daniel and many of the Psalms and Proverbs.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 1:47 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I use my Sunday School guide for my Bible study during the week so I will be prepared. We are studying 2 Kings. (Passage this week is 2 Kings 9 and 10 and the message is about matching a passion for God with obedience to Him)

Answer by missanc at 1:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I'm reading a One Year Through the Bible plan. I'm on day 26 I miss a few days here and there. I read Genesis, Matthe, Psalms and Proverbs. www.youversion.com
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 9:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I teach a Sunday School class for teenagers and we are just now starting a new unit on the end times, so we're studying Mt. 24.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My husbad teaches a bible study class. We finished 1 Corinthians in November and we just started 1 Peter.
    lvaughn26

Answer by lvaughn26 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I am going through a catechism book with my son. So we read from the bible the theme of the day.
    sew4heaven

Answer by sew4heaven at 11:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2011