easy hairstyle to do in the morning???????

i am going in to have my hairdone, it is about shoulder length and dak brown.....But all i do now is blow dry and put it up in a pony tail...but that makes me feel ugly...I want an easy short hairstyle that is super cute and EASY to style, as i do not have much time due to the kids....Any advice or maybe a pix or a link or something...my hub calls it a mom do...but i need something cute and sexy please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Have your hair layered toward youface. Then get a roynd brush and while you blow dry , use this brush to either curl your hair under or out. Or you can put in some mouse and take your fingers and scrunch it up but don't dry it . Let it dry naturally.
    41andholdin

Answer by 41andholdin at 12:00 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Leave it longer in the front, and have some gradual layers added in the back. This cut can start at your chin or start higher up, if you want to go shorter. It's easy to style--you can curl it under with a brush and blow dryer; or you can just add some mousse and finger dry it so the ends curl out. It's cute, easy, and saves some styling time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Try having it longer in the front and shorter in the back and parted on one side. You can either tuck it behind your ears or wear it down on the sides. If you like this idea, just tell your hair stylist and she will know which style you are referring to. I think this style is very sexy and cute...especially with dark hair. Good luck on your new do!!!
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 12:05 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• having aponytail shouldnt make u feel ugly! i love ponytails it helps from my hair not getting in my way when im cooking for my hubby and my son, it just makes me feel casual and comfortable!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• if u dont like ponytails which i find odd of u not to like them then do what britney spears did and shave it all off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• i just got my hair cut into the perfect sexy "mom" cut. i hate having my hair down & im super lame at styling hair & i can do it!! its layered around my face & has 3 layers in the back. you can kinda see it by my profile pic. i just blow dry & go...but i use a curling iron to get some life in my hair cause my hair can be uber flat...Good luck!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2008