tmi nipple leaking already?

I am 22 1/2 weeks pregnant and for the past week or so, when I take off my bra there has been a little (sorry tmi) white crust in one side of it where my nipple is? This is my 1st pregnancy and I was just wondering if I could be leaking so early, especially since its only on the one side?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yep normal.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Completely normal, Momma! You could start tucking a nursing pad in your bra if this bothers you.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:47 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• As others above said normal. My doc always said if DH was so inclined he should leave them alone now as well.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• annoying and i used to think it was a little gross but totally normal. i was too embarrassed to ask anyone and when i'd go to the doctor i'd forget all about it lol
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 11:56 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I'm going through the same thing and I'm 24 weeks along but it started a few weeks ago. I thought my nipples were peeling like a bad sunburn at first, but now I realize it's just dried leakage.
    Not fun!!
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2011