What do you and your hubby/partner do to keep the romance alive?

Me and my hubby cuddle and laugh almost every morning before we get up.

TwilightMack

Asked by TwilightMack at 11:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• we do a lot of playing, we act like kids most of the time.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 12:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• We talk over the day in bed at night. We have date nights. We have night with no tv or computer so we can really talk. We take weekend trips. Anything that is alone time is good, and it's hard to do when kids are small, but it is worth the extra effort it takes.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• We long for each other when the day keeps us apart, and call each other to tell each other just that, when the end of the day finally arrives, the welcome home is full of love and thrilling. Just recently I was away from him for two weeks because my mom had surgery and I stayed at the hospital, after 38 years I didn't think our relationship could get any better and it did! Anticipation of our reunion is what keeps that flame burning!

Answer by older at 11:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• We are commited to date nights (even when the dates are at home). We pray together with our family and then just together every night.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Husband happens to be sitting here with me, so I asked him this question just for chucks. He said "Ummm...How does one keep something alive that was dead from before the beginning?" He's right I suppose, romance isn't for everybody, it certainly has never been something either one of us think about or strive for.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2011