He said he will be going to therapy but (He is out and we will keep it movin)

he always has an excuse and says I don't need help. You put your self in that position-being I moved out with the kids.

Yet, he does not understand how I feel, how hurt I was, how unhappy I was, how hurt the kids are, because he don't listen to anyone-he really don't acknowledge how they feel or I feel. He don't help with anything, yet I work too.

I am in therapy, and will continue but I finally realized:
There will never be a him and I. It hurts!!!!!!
I need tips on moving on and focusing on myself and the kids..... Time to stop taking care of a man-grown man that is and take care of me and of course my kids, even thought it is lonely.........

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Awwwww sweety I'm sorry you have to deal with this! That's how I felt when I kicked my ex husband out because he didn't want to get a job and help support myself and four kids and thought he could live off of my income of 7.80 an hour. Yeah didn't happen. So I kicked him out. I was living with my mom and that really helped out for a little while. It sucked because I had to live with her but I didn't have a choice and I had to do the best I could for my kiddo's. I've finally been able to slowly move on and I'm with the most wonderful man who loves me and wants to marry me and he takes care of my kiddo's. Just take it one day at a time. Things will get better I PROMISE you that one! Big hugs to you!
    Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 12:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Sometimes, when we face reality, it hurts but we know that we have to be the bigger person and move on. Set goals on where you would like to be a year from now and work towards reaching those goals. GL
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2011