Do you color your hair or go natural?

I used to have a new shade every month, now it's all my own color. I like it better natural. How about you?

TwilightMack

Asked by TwilightMack at 11:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I've only dyed my hair twice ever. The last time was right after Thanksgiving and the color is almost faded. But I just used a box and only dyed it a few shades darker. I'm starting to notice little white hairs now though and I'll be coloring those the more they come in! I'm not ready to go gray at 23.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I just have my natural color - silver streaks and all.

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I color my hair, I am too young to have any grey...ugh!
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I color my hair and have for many years. Then it was for style. Now it's to cover the gray.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I've been natural since I was 15, but I'm getting enough white mixed in now that I am thinking about dying it (to my natural color, or as close as possible). My husband doesn't want me to. He says the white is kind of sexy...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Natural color.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Natural. My hair is more radiant & healthy looking that way. I have not dyed my hair in over 12 years. I used to all the time though. From the ages of 12 - 19, i dyed my hair every color under the sun. Once i finally let my natural hair grow in, i had more compliments than i could imagine. Glad i eventually realized that natural looks better on me.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• im 24 and too young to show all these gray hairs.. so yes i color :( but i chose a color that is most similar to my natural hair color.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I color my hair dont like my real hair color
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I have colored my hair since I was 15. I do not even know what my natural color is anymore!!

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2011