What do you think could be wrong with me? Horrible migraines, hurts to turn head, hurts to move eyes... More details inside... adult content

Okay, I have a doctors appt tomorrow but I feel like complete crap. I dont know if I should go to the emergency room tonight or not.. Im going to list all of whats going on with me and if anyone has any ideas on what it might be please let me know. Thank you all so much. I will give a little background too.
I have headaches nearly everyday for as long as I can remember, sometimes worse than others. Do not have insurance so never got it checked yet. My father also had a double aneurysms a few years back and said he has similar problems, which kind of scares me.

On to whats wrong right now. I have a horrible migraine in the back of my head, my temple area hurts. I am very sensitive to light and sound atm. It hurts to turn my head side to side. My eyes hurt pretty bad and it hurts to move them around. My body feels weird like its just very tired. Dont really know how to explain it. I have been blowing my nose constantly for the past 3 days. And I get dizzy and sometimes my sight will blank out when I turn quickly.

Like I said I have had headaches for a long time. This paticular time it started with headaches, then I was having really bad tooth pains. The a few days later my back was completely stiff and it hurt to move. Then after a few days of that I started getting what I thought was a cold, my throat felt raw, my nose was clogged. But it just keeps getting worse. I have a 3 year old son to take care of and its really been tough lately with all the things thats been going on.

Thank you for reading and please let me know what you think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Health

• Go to the ER.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 12:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Meningitis is what I thought first, too. I'd go to the ER. Better safe than sorry.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Go to the ER! GL!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 12:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Sounds like some sort of sinus infection. Call the doctor or go to Urgent care.

balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• meningitis

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• oh wow I am so sorry momma...I just know how to answer the migraine question...my grandma use to wet a white towel or bandana with white vinegar and tie it as tight as she could around my sisters head and made her lay in a completely dark room...worked great for her
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 12:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Go to the ER... I suffer from Migraines and sinus problems, but what you are describing
    could be more than sinus... go to the ER ... you can follow up with your dr later on..
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I hate to answer a question with a question, but have you checked Web MD???
    poisonivy2917

Answer by poisonivy2917 at 12:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I agree go to ER you could be having a brain hemmorage or stroke. Aneurysms are inharreted
    Mommabearofone

Answer by Mommabearofone at 10:10 AM on Feb. 7, 2011