What are some great boutiques for girls?

This question is not for everyone so keep your rude comments out! That being said, I do not like buying my kids clothes from places like Walmart because personally I think the quality stinks! We are able to purchase great quality clothes for our kids that last until they grow out of them and then I am able to resale them for about what I paid for them, I am looking for some great online boutiques for kids. Can you give me some sites that you use please?
Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Shopping

• Different areas have different stores - I know some of the stores I have available around here are not chains and do not do internet sales. I don't buy any clothes off the internet - can't tell quality from a picture!
    Anonymous

• Easy, make them yourself then you know what the quality is.
    Anonymous

• I purchase from Chasing-Fireflies, True Religion, LaBella Flora and Rylee and Reece which does not have a website it is local in my area, good luck :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Feb. 10, 2011