Anyone have pain during sex? adult content

i do when he goes rly deep and it hits me cervix! i have a tilted cervix. Does anyone else have this prob lem and know a solution?

Tiffany_Rivera_

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 12:30 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Health

• i dont know if i have a tilted cervix but sex does get painful for me ..unless ive been drinking which usually numbs it lol
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I had that happen to me years ago but I don't have a tilted cervix..at least I don't think. The doctor never did find anything wrong and it lasted a couple months but eventually went away. Sorry I don't have any solutions, but I know how bad it sucks!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• this has been for like 3 yrs now
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Comment by Tiffany_Rivera_ (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• lol at zperez...i use to all the time but i had cyst on my ovaries...now i think i am getting them again...I also have a tilted cervix and some times when me and SO are doing the deed it will hurt like u said like he is trying to knock the bottom out...i usually reposition
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 12:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Sex has been painful since my csection with my first son. It hurts when he's too deep or goes to fast. my dr is concerned about endometriosis for me because of other issues. Hope you figure it out soon!
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 12:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Painful intercourse can be a sign of endometriosis, so if you haven't already may want to get checked out by the doc. Good luck!
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 12:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I have a tilted cervix too, and yes it is painful...and agree...positioning is very helpful.
    jenelle79

Answer by jenelle79 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• i have a tilted cervix to and the doggy postion can be painful if he goes to fast or too deep. Try repositioning your self and different types of positions.
    Mommabearofone

Answer by Mommabearofone at 5:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011