How gave in?

Who named your children? Your husband or you or agreeable between you both? My husband picked their first name .I picked their middle name. Sabrina Sydney and Alyssa Ann.

diamondsarecool

Asked by diamondsarecool at 12:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Baby Names

• For us it has to be a completely mutual decision.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I named my son Zane Lee I had to carry him and go through the labor so it was up to me =)

bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My hubby always wanted ds named after him so we agreed if he did that I would name dd. He just made the decision on the spelling.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 12:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• we mutually agreed on all our kids names
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• We agreed before naming that we both had to like the names before we went with them so my DH picked our oldests first name and I picked the middle..with our 2nd child I picked the first name and DH picked the middle..with our 3rd child it was a little harder I picked her first name and then suggested a middle name and DH agreed their names are:

Jared Michael
    Devon Matthew
    Jordan Elizabeth
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:47 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Dh wanted a specific first name for dd so I got to pick the middle name. He said if we ever had a boy I could pick the complete name myself.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I had the first name picked out when I was in 8th grade LOL! I let him choose two middle names or one. He agreed to the whole name though. If he hadn't we would have came up with something else.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• It was a mutual decision.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 1:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I picked out my daughters name and daddy agreed! LOL
    If she would have been a boy, we would have been screwed. He hated my boy names, and I hated his. Guess it worked out well for us!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My SO and i had a girls name picked out for at least a year before ever got pregnant. We were just talking about baby names one day, just for fun, and we both really loved it. So when we found out we were having a girl, we already had her first name picked out.
    My SO didn't really care about the middle name, he said i could pick whatever i wanted.
    And we are going to try for baby #2 in a few years, and we already have the names picked out for that one too! :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 5:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2011