Did anyone notice???

Oil price above $103/barrel today....

Investors increased bets that oil prices may surge to as much as $250 a barrel...

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• – collapse
    Okay... and?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• Yep. I knew the chance of it going up was good, especially with whats going on in Egypt and what seems to be starting in Saudi Arabia. We already pay 3.36 a gallon or so, and I'm not looking forward to prices going up again.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 12:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Last time I checked it was $100. They say by summer gas will be in the $4.00/gal range. It really sucks. It's time to live somewhere where the seasons don't hardly change and you can ride your bike everywhere! lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Never let a good crisis go to waste
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• yup. Eric Bolling says gas will be $6.00. Who knows if he's correct.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• go figure the pricks have to make a buck off of the unrest in the middle east. There's a new one. I say we beat the hell outta the fucking oil companies I'm so sick of having to pay gas prices and watching them continuing to go up.
    Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 12:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• With a tahoe that gets 14/mpg I am sooooo not looking forward to summer. luckily we live in the middle of nowhere and dont do much.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 12:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• That sucks. If they try and predict $250 then we are looking at something like $8-$10 gallon gas.

Answer by gemgem at 12:47 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• yup. Eric Bolling says gas will be $6.00.

The backlash should equalize before then - demand drops as more people lose their jobs and companies shut down because they can't cover the extra overhead. All those people out of work don't have the money (or reason) to consume as much fuel, so prices start to creep back down to compensate.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Yikes!!!!!

Answer by older at 12:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2011