So cofussed what should I do adult content

I been in abusive relationship while I was pregnant with my daughter, my baby father left me to be with someone else, while I was 7 or 8 months, then came to the hospital when I had my daughter, refuse to sign her birth certificate, bailey come around because he say everything is my fault. Now my daughter is 18 months and I moved to another place, and won't give him my address but still be in the city over my mother house, where is he aloud. He always talking about he wants to be in our life. When he do come around if for a short period of time, then he have to go because he need to make so money, don't have a job, and don't want to do nothing positive 4 himself. We can't get alone with each other because sometimes he still want to fight and argue. So what should I do.

paradyxe28

Asked by paradyxe28 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Move on and find someone better.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Move on, get an education and support yourself and your daughter.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 12:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Dump this loser already.....
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 12:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• get a restraining order- don't let him around you and if he wants to see your kid, take him to court and get court ordered visits and have him pay child support. he doesn't have a job? he should get one. sry to be blunt, but i'm SOOO tired of seeing all of these moms who were/are in abusive relationships- don't you think about your kid?? if he ever hit you once, he'll do it again- and if he did/does it to you, he'll do it to the kid. they don't change. been there/done that- and i can save you a lot of time/advice/and pain if you just believe he will NOT change. get an education, like that other mom said, and worry about you and your kid. i've always said it's better for a kid to grow up with one good parent, than one good and one half ass parent. good luck.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Think about it like this... What advice would you give your daughter if she was in a relationship like this? If your daughter told you she was being abused and he left her while she was pregnant, he doesn't want anything to do with her or her child, what would you tell her? Would you tell her to stick it out or move on? Follow your own advice.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I agree with all of the above get rid of him you dont need that around your daughter, restraining order is a great tool too! Your LO deserves better than seeing her mommy being hurt! good luck.
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 1:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Honey you know what you need to do. No one deserves this espaecially your daughter its not healthy for either one of you. There is someone out there willing to give you both the world and giving this "man" your time and heart only makes your happiness harder to get.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 2:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I want to think everyone for the advice, no one advice is a crazy or stupid. I done something already and in the making of doing some of them now. And yes it is up to me to make the best out of me and my daughter life.
    paradyxe28

Comment by paradyxe28 (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Feb. 3, 2011