Confused on spotting

I got my period, June 23rd, and it lasted 7 days. and then July 1st I started spottong til the 3rd... I read some articles online saying you are supposed to spot before you get your period. Is it possible im i still could be pregnant? I have not got my period since then I took 2 test both came out negative. So i really dont know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The only way to find out for sure is to schedule an OB/GYN appointment and have them give you a blood test.
    jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I don't understand what you're saying at all. It sounds like you have really irregular periods, so I guess I'm not sure how you know it's just spotting...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• if you had your period from the 23rd-30th, and then again the 1st-3rd, I doubt you're pregnant
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:15 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Possible...go get a blood test done. And for the other posters, I think she's wondering if the spotting from the 1st to the 3rd was implantation bleeding.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 8:42 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• why would u have waited this long to not go to the doctors?? It's almost next year!!!
    Anonymous