How can I fix it?

My SO and i have been dating 7 months now but we've living together 2 yrs. We've had our ups and downs, more downs than ups, and now he said he's not "in love" with me nemore cause all the fighting has tore him down, what can I do to fix it, I don't want to loose him! He says he still loves me but he's not in love anymore.

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm confused... living together two years and dating seven months? Perhaps you meant the reverse?

The old wisdom is really really true... if you love something, let it go. If it doesn't return it was never yours to begin with. He needs to take some time to figure out what he wants. Not the answer you want, but there is not a way for YOU to fix something that's in HIM.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Ouch, I am not sure you even want to fix it. You can't take those things that have happened back and you can't make him be in love with you. I know it hurts but its probably best to walk away.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• he says he wants to work on it though
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2011