I have no clothes!!!! :(

I had to get rid of most of my clothes because they no longer fit after having a bab. My breast have gotten bigger and so have my hips, now my hips will never go back to the way they were before that I know for sure. Now I have no jeans, hardly any shirts, and even some of my sweats don't fit anymore :(

I know Plato's closet buys clothes. I was wondering if anyone has brought their clothes to a store that buys? How much did they give for item?

Also I've saved up some money and I really need clothes so I was considering taking out 200 to spend. Do you think that's too much to take out?

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Shopping

• Platos Closet has gotten quite over priced,but it is still a little bit cheaper than going to retail. They are very cheap about how much stuff they will take and how much they will give u for it. but honestly if your not EVER gonna use it and you could use some money than something is better than nothing. 200 is perfect if you can afford it!! and I totaaly understand cause my daughter is 14 mons old, and I STILL dont have any clothes.
    LainysMommy

Answer by LainysMommy at 3:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• No, maybe you could start by taking your clothes to Plato's and then buying some for now from there.. because you still will lose some of the weight...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:48 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I've heard Plato's closet is kind of expensive for used stuff. I'd be looking at clearance at Kohls with a coupon, or Goodwill, other resale shops... This is a transition time for your body, so definitely don't spend a lot until you see in 4 months what you settle at.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:08 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• i took a $300.00 Abercrombie coat to platos closet that still had the tags on it and they offered me $20 for it. and also a hollister jacket that i paid $150.00 fir and it was only wore once but they only offered me $10.00 for it! i said no way!! lol
    and i dont buy things there because i dont like the idea of wearing some strangers old clothes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Nov. 16, 2008