Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lower right back pain!!!

I don't know what is wrong with me, UTI, SI joint pain, pulled muscle etc. Which doctor do I call, family dr. urologiest


Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 1:06 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Health

Level 17 (3,325 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • ALWAYS go to your family doctor or ER first they'll tell you what to do where to go and even give you medicine if its muscle pain ask for "Flexeril" I take that for my back and it can put you to sleep but its so relaxing! but definitely go to your family doctor or ER first! Good Luck!

    Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 1:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2011