Any suggestions for time management?

I am currently on a medical leave for my job of six years (not sure if I will b returning) anyway...I am in the process of starting some legit work at home jobs but I am running into conflict with time management & trying to get it all done. When hubby & daughter are home I cant seem to get a darn thing done because of all the interruptions!! grrrrr any ideas on how to do this & be successful at it???

mia1alex

Asked by mia1alex at 1:09 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• I do things while girls and husband is at work and school. But if not possible then maybe put daughter to bed a little earlier and that might give you some time in the evening.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• i love this and im getting one myself

http://www.chaossimplified.com/c_2/The-Womans-Planner.htm
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 2:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Well... B doesn't get done until A is done.. If everyone wants to interrupt you, don't cook dinner until you are done, if you are not done by 6 or 7 pm they have to fend for themselves.. The next day here is hoping they learn, if not they will soon! Dear, you want your clothes done and the dishes washed, i'm sorry I am trying to get this done, just say no turn your back and keep working. Sounds like neglect, but if you do that the house will see that until you are done nothing gets done.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 2:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2011