I CANT FIND GOOD BABY DECOR!

I NEED ELEPHANT STYLED BABY THINGS LOOKING FOR BROWN AND BLUE BUT GIVE ME WHAT YOU GOT! I NEED HELP...WHERE CAN I FIND IT?

noelliekodasmum

Asked by noelliekodasmum at 1:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Shopping

• Etsy

You can choose your colors here
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/62812741/elephants-and-birds-wall-decals-adorable?ref=sr_gallery_3&ga_search_query=elephant%2Bnursery%2B&ga_search_type=category&ga_category=children

Lots more here
    http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_query=elephant+nursery+&search_type=category&category=children

Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:21 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Make it yourself!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• If your a card person (im not) go online to a site called distinctivenurseries.com its a really cool site my sister got all her sons things from here and his room turned out looking amazing!
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 1:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• How would i make my own id love to have ideas
    noelliekodasmum

Comment by noelliekodasmum (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• we're planning on hanging up extra baby blankets as decoration. A decorating website gave a tip that if you can find cute gift bags with the design you like, you can cut out the part you want and frame it to hang it on the wall (or if you're feeling REALLY creative, cut around the edges of the design and glue it hodgepodge style to pretty much anything)
    If you want to cut things out of fabric, Hobby Lobby usually has 40-50% off coupons and that can go a long way with fabric!!
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• burlington coat factory is where we got everything in the baby section. We found a cute border with an animal theme. Even the sheets and bedding to match the border.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2011