Do you think they should cancel Charlie Sheens show because of his actions?

I heard a lady on the bus saying she would'nt let her son watch it no more because of him....what do you think?
I have no problem I have always told my children T.V. and real life have nothing to do with each other.

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• Well, depending on how old her son is, maybe he shouldn't be watching the show anyway. His character lives the same lifestyle he does in real life. He's not trying to be a role model for kids. It's an adult show. I don't think they should cancel the show unless he's not doing his job, not showing up, not learning his lines....that kind of thing. You should only be fired if what you're doing affects your work. And, if he's fired an awful lot of other people lose their jobs too.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• No
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• No
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 1:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• If they do that, then they should cancel everyones shows whos bee in trouble.
    Then what will we watch? LOL
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 1:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• jeez thats stupid. his personal life and his acting have nothing to do with each other. his personal life may suck but he's an entertaining actor
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I think that what is shown on the sitcom is separate from his real life. And what is happening in his real life is a great teaching opportunity on the perils of drug use.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I could understand if charlie sheen was being unreasonable, and not showing up for work, etc, then yeah the show should be canceled, but even though he goes out and party's hard, he still shows professionalism at work. His personal life should not jepoardy his acting career.
    October_Rayne

Answer by October_Rayne at 1:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• No, but I think it's pathetic that someone like him is making millions while there are plenty of social workers, teachers, doctors, ect. that struggle to stay afloat- I guess that's our society for ya.......

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 1:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• It should be cancelled because it sucks,not because of his actions

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I use to like Charlie Sheen, but the guy is so immature and spoiled it is disgusting. He needs to get a grip. His show has nothing to do with his personal life.
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2011