Do you experience ovulation pain every month?

Mine is so severe, I feel like I have to go see a doctor. I can't move, and all I want to do is lay down and cry. I also have been dealing with brownish discharge for the week following my period. Has any one had similar experiences? Please HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Health

• once in awhile I cramp for about an hour, but the only noticable sign of it that I have is clear discharge for a day
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• YES! I have the worst cramping ever that lasts for a couple hours. I do get a lot of clear discharge as well but only time I've had brownish discharge was after miscarriages or having babies.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Only when I ovulate on the right side. And it feels like a hard pinch and lasts for several minutes.

If you are not trying to get pregnant, maybe you could go on a hormonal birth control that suppresses ovulation, to avoid the pain altogether.

Good luck!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• marine_wife0520.. how long after a m/c do you have the brown discharge? I had a m/c last September, & have had it since.
    Thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• SleepingBeatuee... I am TTC.. with NO LUCK for the last 4 mos. (following a m/c last Sept. ) ... you'd think it would be EASY with the pain I have.. but NOT SO!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Ovulation pain, yes. But not every month.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 2:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Every other month, the great Mittelschmerz hits me when it is my left ovary.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• your pain could be from endometriosis you should see a GY about the pain as well as the discharge. Have you ever mentioned the discharge to your family doctoc?
    Mommabearofone

Answer by Mommabearofone at 9:58 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• also endometreosis can cause problem TTC
    Mommabearofone