what do you think of a 21 year old with 2 kids and pregnant now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nothing, the most important thing is that the children are loved and all their needs are met. Momma must be pretty busy and hopefully she has a good support system and gets some quality time for herself. Must have a lot of fun with her little beauties!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 12:44 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I think that she's going to have her hands very full for a long, long, long, time. sigh........
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:46 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I would think she's a very lucky woman to be blessed with so much love. Why would I think ill of her, so long as her children are well behaved, loved and happy?
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I know a 22 yr old pregnant with her 4th child, all different dads, and while I find her a skank it isn't because she has so many kids alone. Its because she keeps jumping from guy to guy getting pregnant and thinking each will be a daddy to all her kids. Can't keep a job and lives off the state in every way she can. I also know 22 yr old preg with her 3rd and she is the most responsible girl I've ever met considering she had her first at 16. Her and her DH are very stable and happy and yes he is dad to all hers. It just depends on how you act as a parent and human. Of course this is JMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• my friend is 20 and she has 3 kids. The youngest turns 2 in february. Your blessed with another! I think its wonderful!!!! Dont listen to anyone that says different!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 1:38 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• If she is in a loving relationship and can support her family..I see nothing wrong
    jena2434

Answer by jena2434 at 1:44 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• my mom was 19 with 4 kids lol nothing wrong with it im 22 and have one son who will be 5 dec and my baby is due in april .. i just think your really busy lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• maybe it's a little sad that she won't have a carefree young adulthood but if she is happy and kids are cared for then RIGHT ON!!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:18 AM on Nov. 16, 2008