Study with Open University?

I've just signed up for a distance learning course. How many of you have juggled parenting with distance learning?

Creating78

Asked by Creating78 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've taken some online classes at my community college. It wasn't so bad. It was kinda nice to be able to get to my class when I had a chance during the day and not be rushing off to get to school on time. But I think it' kinda different from actually taking all your classes online, I'm not really sure.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I was told to be careful of these types of things because they aren't recognized by all companies/institutions. I would look into it. If it is one that is recognized, I would go for it. Just make sure you have LOTS of time to invest because they usually make up for lack of face time with lots of online time. :) Good luck!
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My reason for studying with Open University isn't career orientated, I'm doing it for personal development (basically to prove I'm capable of doing more than just giving birth lol).
    Creating78

Comment by Creating78 (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2011