Do you believe in....

"life" after death?

HappyGirl44

Asked by HappyGirl44 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe our energy never goes away. I can't say I'm sure what happens to it.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 11:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• As a Born again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again Pagan...yes, I believe in many lives "after" death.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Yes and no.. lol

Do I believe in "life after death" in the sense of: going to heaven (or whatever term one chooses to use for "heaven") and "living" with everyone else. No. I do not believe in that at all.

I believe in life after death in this sense. Rebirth. I'm a firm and devout believer in reincarnation. I believe that people go through the cycle of rebirths and deaths, until they reach enlightenment. Once all karmic debts are paid, all lessons learned, all things done that need to be done, and enlightenment happens. One's soul then finally ascends and becomes one with the Universal Creator. The soul pretty much merges and becomes one with the universe and all that is a part of it.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Yes, in both a spiritual and physical sense.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Yes, I believe in eternal life.

Answer by missanc at 2:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I believe our energy continues on.
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 9:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Sure do. The Bible talks quite a bit about how we will be judged and rewarded for everything we do and say here on earth. I believe there is a heaven and a hell; the Bible describes heaven in great detail. I do not believe in reincarnation because "It is appointed unto man to die once, and after that to face judgement." (Heb:9:27)
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• nope.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 2:01 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• absolutely
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• In a spiritual sense, yes.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2011