Which lifestyle do you think is easier to stick to:Low carb or low fat?

I lost an amazing amount of weight doing low-carb for 9 months straight. But I got so sick of it that I began eating carbs. I maintained, and yo-yo'd for awhile but eventually gained back over 20 pounds.
Now I am thinking of good old fashioned exercise and low-fat eating. Watching calories as well.
Thoughts and success/failure stories?

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 1:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Health

• low fat diet is much better for you than a low carb. your body needs complex carbs,
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Low fat is much easier for me than low carb - I love my fruits and breads!

Answer by missanc at 2:01 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• i couldnt live without my carbs..LOL i think low fat would be easier
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I've done both and I find low-fat much easier to maintain.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 2:06 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I'm eating a low fat diet, and its not so bad. I do limit carbs though, I only eat them earlier in the day, never for dinner.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Neither. Moderation is best "diet" out there.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 2:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I can't do either. I am hypoglycemic so I need the carbs and low fat is just mean. I like the taste of food.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• To me low carb is easier. Becaue you can still have some carbs. you just limit them, and the food you can have on a low carb diet taste so much better than low fat. Moderation is the key to every kind of maintence eating your doing. Self control is a must as well. On low Carb the weight just falls off me and I don't have the insane cravings I have when I'm doing Low cal/ Low Fat. And reasearch shows the the low calorie low fat diet you think is good for your heart, really isn't! SOOOO just do your research on both :)
    cowgirlmama

Answer by cowgirlmama at 12:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2011