Do you believe....

in angels? Have you ever seen one?

HappyGirl44

Asked by HappyGirl44 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• i had a female spirit speak to me when i was very little
    do not know if she was an angel, mother mary (raised catholic) or the spirit that came with the house

she said "don't cry"
    that was all, but i was crying very hard, i was very young, maybe five or six, i was crying because i felt unloved, and when a little child stops crying this kind of cry there is always those gasps of air after, while calming down...after she spoke - it was calm in an instant and i no longer felt alone and unloved

sounds corny when typing but even now as i remember i feel that pressense as i remember.. i know it was real
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• angel miniohhhhhh i believe there are angels among us sent down to us from somewhere up above they come to you and me in out darkest hours to show us how to live, to teach us how to give to guide us with the light of love!!

i love that song! LOL i do think there are angels..i have never seen one tho

alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• In a sense yes, just not the Christian "halos & white wings" sense... Many cultures, traditions and religions around the world and through ancient times include stories of "angels." So I see no reason not to believe in them. But no, I have never seen them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I do believe in angels, but never seen one.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• In a way, yes. I believe our energy can exist after physical death of our body. And I believe we can sense these energies around us.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I believe in angels who are God's messengers. It occured to me one day, that there were millions of them obeying God now, but it only took one stingy butt angel to fall from the butt tree. :P
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 2:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Yes, I feel my mother is still watching over me. When I'm going through a bad time,I have dreams of her and everything turns out fine. My 5 yr. old grandson prays everynight that God will let him see the flashing angels. It's so sweet.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 3:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• yes and I have two pictures of them. But I suppose I'm the only person that can see them aside of my husband. You can even see the feathering on the wings.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• yes. i believe that the lord send us angels in many forms.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Nope and nope but my MIL is obsessed with them.
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2011