A good book

I am currently reading a book that recently came out called "Tales from the Yoga Studio" by Rain Mitchell. It's really good. Anyone else read it? Discussion?

LadybugTash

Asked by LadybugTash at 2:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I haven't read it but I love yoga and reading. What's it like?
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 2:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I think you would really enjoy it. The yoga is constantly there, but not shoved down your throat. The characters are enjoyable and easy to root for. It's an easy read that doesn't require you to have a dictionary on hand. I don't want it to end and would be thrilled to see someone make it into a movie.  I highly recommend it and if you do read it, please write to me and let me know what you thought.

LadybugTash

Comment by LadybugTash (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Ok, will do thanks for the info :) I usually do most of my pleasure reading during the summer because I'm in school and have to do so much textbook reading ugh. lol
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Oh for sure, this book will be a welcome release, put it on the list. Good luck in school, what are you studying?

LadybugTash

Comment by LadybugTash (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2011