Why are my feet swollen and fat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Because you're pregnant? If it doesn't go away while you're sleeping, then it could be a sign of hypertension (high blood pressure).
    stefanierios

Answer by stefanierios at 10:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• If you aren't prego and you had a c-section,it could be from that. I got more swollen after my c-section than I ever was when I was prego. Something about it makes you retain water or something
    Altonsmommy418

Answer by Altonsmommy418 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• if it has nothing to do with pregnancy, it may have to do with your diet. If you are eating alot of processed, salty foods and not drinking enough water.
    TinaBeena1216

Answer by TinaBeena1216 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• um actually, it could have to do with pregnancy, TRUST ME. I had preeclampsia and my feet were sooo swollen and i didn't know it till i went to the doc and my blood pressure was wayyy higher than any other time in my pregnancy. they induced me THAT NIGHT! It's dangerous if you're preggo, call your doc
    lillie023

Answer by lillie023 at 2:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Thanks...for the advice.
    Anonymous