Ovulation cramps...so when did I ovulate?

I get these some times and I wonder dose that mean I just ovulated or dose it mean I am about too? I don't use the OPK so I just wondered what your experience is

sierramagic

Asked by sierramagic at 2:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well I have used a kit and read about it bla bla bla.. For me when I am cramping I am ovulating or basically should do the deed then because I will within the day.. I get really thick at that time, so I would say do it up if you want a baby!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Ovulation pains can happen anywhere from a few days before ovulation to a few days after. It varies from woman to woman, though if you get them consistently, I think they usually happen at the same time relative to ovulation. The only way to know for yourself is to chart and find the pattern.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Thanks, I know I should do the charting and all that, my cycles are weird probably all the more reason to chart
    sierramagic

Comment by sierramagic (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My start about 3 days before ovulation and intensify the day of ovulation. I chart so I know exactly when I ovulate.

Charting is the only way to know for sure when you ovulate.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• You are usually ovulating at least 2 weeks after your cycle. If you're trying to get pregnant, your most fertile day is exactly 2 weeks to the day your cycle ended.
    RishawnsMom

Answer by RishawnsMom at 8:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Every single woman's cycle is different and you DO NOT always ovulate 2 weeks after your day one. You need to track your cycle for a couple months and/or use an OPK to know gor sure when you ovulate if you have unpredictable cycles.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• everyone is different and i dont o until cd 21
    kdtmartin

Answer by kdtmartin at 9:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I get pains a few days b4 hand until i ovulate
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 6:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i decided to use the kit this month and when i started cramping that same day tested positive for ovulation.
    Hi25U

Answer by Hi25U at 6:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Thanks guys, I need to chart to be sure but seams CD 18-20 each day I fet them and they switch sides so...I will let you know how it turned out!
    sierramagic

Comment by sierramagic (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2011