I think it's gross to walk around barefoot allover the house then get into bed, my husband thinks I'm a germaphobe but don't u thinks this is nasty??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I do it all the time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• lol I agree I have to brush my teeth ..wash my face...wash my hands..put lotion on and than sit on the bed take off my socks and I can go to bed lol....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Not really, I do it all the time. The house seems pretty clean too so I don't think anything of it.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 12:38 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Whats gross is to walk around your house in the same shoes you wear outside! Think how much junk you step in, including someone's spit, and walking around in public restrooms. EWWWWWW.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:40 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I step into the tub and wash my feet every night in the summertime and even some nights in the other seasons, too, before I go to bed. it has nothing to do with being "germophobic" and more to do with hating the feel of grit on my feet and in my bed.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• lol pupmom I agree shoes off at the door

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• To walk around the house barefoot is pretty yucky. Unless you have NO kids and live in a bubble, there is always dirt on the floors. Then to get in bed with dirty feet is just not right.
    Anonymous

• Damn! I am known to nap on the couch with my shoes on,,,,,,,,,(I don't rub them all over the couch or anything like that)funny thing, my kid never gets sick. Could it be you make kids susceptable(sp) to germs and they don't get sick. My germaphobe friends kids are always all full of boogers cause they are always sick. Something to think about.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:02 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• lol wow people are strange. I do it all the time but i dont allow people to wear there shoes past the front door plus im a clean freak so i dont really think any thing about it. i suppose if you think your house is dirty then its gross. obviously im not going to get into bed if my feet are like nasty dirty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I can't bear people to wear shoes in my house, makes me feel terrible. LOL I live in slippers around the house but the kids wear no shoes and my husband wears socks around the house. I am always washing the floors.
    Britmum72

Answer by Britmum72 at 1:19 AM on Nov. 16, 2008