Cutest thing he did today

I started taking my 2.9 yo son to the pool. We've been twice and he's already hooked. So last night he wanted to show Daddy what he'd learned and in the 2 (almost 3 yo) way he jabbered on and and finally got down on his stomachon the floor of the living room and kicked his legs and swung his arms around simulating the swimming. It was the cutest thing he did that day and made me crack up so hard I cried and nearly wet myself. What was the cutest thing your kids did today?

LadybugTash

Asked by LadybugTash at 2:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My 22 month ds fell and bloodied his nose. After we comforted him and cleaned him up, my 3 year old dd went to him and put her arm around him, and told him that it was o.k. She went to the linen closet where we keep all the blankets and got a recieving blanket and gave it to him telling him that this will make yo feel better. He started to cry again and she got him a different one and said You will like this one better. It's o.k. You will be o.k.
    It was cute how she was so concerened and was trying to comfort him
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 2:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I was teaching my son who the president is (he's 3) and told him that Obama is a democrat. He said, "Obama is a democrap." I about peed my pants as well.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• my dd got a slice of cheese out of the fridge and put the rest of the pack in the drawer (in the fridge) and said "that's my secret stash" lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Early this morning maybe 3am. My 2 year old dd sat up in her little bed for maybe the 5th time of the night (we currently have the same room) I woke up and looked at her, and she asked, "Mommy? how bout, chocolate milk?" Slightly frustrated that she was awake again (very unusual), I said, "Maybe, you should go to sleep first". Then she replied, "How bout........ No." Then turned over and fell asleep.

I thought it was funny..
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 2:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2011