I'm a new person here so bash me?

Why is it if your new here and post a question , its as if you haven't the right to speak your mind..all because your new? You have to start some where

enoghisenough

Asked by enoghisenough at 2:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in About CafeMom

• honey, that will happen even after you've been here over 3 yrs..trust me.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I didn't know it was like that. That's just rude though.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 2:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Honey it doesnt matter if your new old or whatever most of these ladies that like to bash have nothing better to do with their time than try and hurt someone else or make someone else feel badly about themselves if your skin is thin Cafe Mom isn't the place to be sadly
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 2:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• ? A lot of ppl on CM have a lot of opinions, I suggest if you don't want negative responses you don't ask or post questions that envolve high opinions like ... PA, FS, Obama... stuff like that.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• So sorry, I'll let you talk, and won't bash about anything. Welcome to this site, ( and if it's not too nosy, go ahead and ask) I'm letting you say anything, just be level with anyone and ignore those who bash, it's typical here being nobody is always in the same moods, so many personalities, and could be they are just be sarchastic.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 2:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I've been here from the start and I get bashed from time to time as well. Just ignore the rude ninnies and listen to the ones that are actually trying to help
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• When people are cyber bullies online......remember how insignificant there life must be. When they resort to being meant and rude to perfect strangers on the internet. You know darn well they are pretty pitiful. I feel sorry for them really.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Stay out of politics and current events. Those bitches will eat you alive! I'm assuming that's where you were bashed.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• lol.., new or old its CM.. it WILL happen
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• and these ladies are completely right, it's just what they do daily.. People post I smoke 3 packs a day around my kids ask me anything ... type stuff and it entertains people for a while.. sometimes whole groups of friends get in on it and just go back and forth on why it's wrong to do this and you shouldn't do that.. and God help you if any one of them gets offended in return!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2011