Anyone have a ideas for Valentine Day crafts for 2nd and 3rd graders

I have a brownie meeting in a few ideas and need ideas quick

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• make your own valentine cards..all you need is some pnk and red construction paper, some markers, maybe some craft scissors with different cuts, and some glue sticks..
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:06 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• http://www.familyfun.com/ is where I get a lot of crafts for our girl scout troop.  This ring craft would be good for brownies...
    http://familyfun.go.com/valentines-day/valentines-day-crafts-gifts/valentines-day-jewelry-gifts/friendship-rings-668225/

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I asked a question about things for girls kindergarden party and we are going to make a valentine card found in family fun magazine. You need constation paper, stickers, makers to write the words you melt my heart. Plus colored straws but but and put two together to make a popslice. Can use broken spagetti pieces for the sticks or do what we are doing and just drawing sticks with makers. Made this weekend and very easy to do. Check family fun website and maybe a photo of it. Kindergarden teacher loved it. I hope that helps some and let me know if any more questions about project or if like idea.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Try Familyfun.go.com
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Candy filled hearts-2 heart shaped paper doilies, red, white, pink or combination (the kind with the intricate cutouts around the edges), floss or yarn & needle for lacing, candy of your choice. Decorate the doilies as desired...stickers, drawing, doodles, to, from...whatever. Place wrong side together and start lacing together from the top. Be sure to leave a good long tail on each end to tie in a bow on the front. About 3/4 around, stop and fill with candy, then continue back to the top and tie ends in the front in a bow.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 3:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2011