Tv

My favorite tv show is coming back "Who do you think you are" where celebs trace their family tree. Has anyone ever done it? Does anyone know an in expensive way to do it? I dont know much about my family history(very little on moms side and none on dads dont speak)

augboy11

Asked by augboy11 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Saw the one with Lisa Kudrow and that was pretty awesome.

Have you tried ancestry.com to start?
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• this wouldn't help you but through our church we have a website that is provided where relatives old, young and deceased have entered ancestery info before they die. so we can look at our family history and add lost members to your family tree if by chance you found them through letters or birth certificates an the such. since this is very important in our religion. do you have any distant family members that are lds or mormon, if so they would have access to this website.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2011