Super Bowl Party Hostesses - What are you serving your guests?

(I wasn't sure which category to ask this under...Super Bowl is practically a Holiday to so many...but not quite.  :-)

ss_mom

Asked by ss_mom at 3:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• pigs ina blanket, pizza, mozz sticks, chips with salsa/dip, pretzels, wings.....
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• basically everything that is bad for you! lol
    Steph319

• And lots of beer and wine....how did I forget that?!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• my sister is having a party and doing either pizza, make your own sub or tacos.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:33 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• A couple dips (a buffalo chicken dip, and a BLT dip) to be served with pita chips and tostadas, onion rings and a blooming onion (i'm still debating if I should just make one or the other), slow cooker bbq ribs, maybe some little smoked sausages wrapped in bacon, and chicken nachos. Food items are subject to change due to pregnancy cravings or feelings of laziness haha!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• In addition to sides, chips/dips,etc., I'm creating a hot dog/brat bar with all kinds of different toppings. I've taken it a step further, and "created" some dogs that I've named after Steelers players. For instance, "The Polamalu": BBQ sauce, mozzarella cheese and crushed pineapple - hold the hair; "The Ziggy": sauerkraut and swiss cheese (traditional KC, MO dog, and Ziggy Hood is from MO); et al. Might be kinda dorky, but we're Steelers fans, so I think my family will get a kick out of it.
    hrh.sassypants

Answer by hrh.sassypants at 2:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2011