do not want him back, but want him to want me. Why?

even if he said that he once loved me, that would feel better
but I feel that he never did, I feel that he moved on very easily without any pain of loss
why do I even care, why does it matter at all

any words to help me feel better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• you are lonley and when we are lonley we remember only the good times not the bad times, each day will get better for you stay stong you will find the love of your life where you least expect it
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• umbrellayour pride and ego has been bruised and you are just seeking something to ease the pain. validation, closure.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My thoughts.

If you don't want someone, but just want them to want you... Then your feelings are most likely more about your ego than it is feelings for him or wanting him to have feelings for you.You want to be wanted. You want him to turn around and "realize" that you are his end all be all, the best woman in the world and he blew it. That's not about love. That's about a bruised ego and wanting someone to stroke it.You are looking for him to "recognize" what **you** feel he has lost, not necessarily what **he** may feel he has lost.

How to let it go. Look for the strokes, reinforcement, and the recognition that you are wanting from this man, from within yourself. You need to recognize yourself more than a man does. You need to feel you are the greatest thing out there more than you need a man to feel that way about you. Let him go, you don't need him to want you in order to be "wanted" or recognized for your qualities
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Move on dear.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 11:44 AM on Feb. 5, 2011