I just found out I am prego.

Well I took a test on Jan. 30 and yes It said I was prego. The only thing is this time I feel nothing. I felt a little cramping but it went away. Now its nothing no morning sickness I can still paint my nails with out the smell bothering me. So Feb.2 I took another test and it came back saying yes. What is wrong is the baby growing fine I know all pregs. are diff. but I feel nothing. HELP ME PLEASE

GiaVonnie25

Asked by GiaVonnie25 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Some people have no symptoms. The only thing I had was a missed period with both until I got maybe 12 weeks then I started feeling fatigue.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different. So you will feel different things and experience different things. Congrats!!
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Call your doctor and schedule your prenatal visit and I'm sure all will be well. Be grateful that you aren't sick all of the time because that might change.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Not only is every woman different but every pregnancy you will have will have differences. My mom had no idea when she was pregnant with my sister who is older than me. She didn't know until the 3rd month. But with me she had horrible morning sickness- but it was only for a few weeks then it went away.

Congrats!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Honey it happens everything is going to be ok dont stress.
    x3.babymama.x3

Answer by x3.babymama.x3 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I barely had any symptoms at all. My nipples hurt and my sense of smell was hightened/. That was it. I never felt better. Best 9 months ever
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• count your blessings
    it is a noraml and a good thing that you are waking up to wanting to toss cookies
    still plenty of time to get all the wonderful and not so wonderful things happen with being pregnant

be sure to write down how non pregnant you feel, to look at and laugh at yourself in near future
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Congratulations
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different. With my second, I felt perfectly fine the whole time. I never had a problem with nausea, smells, constipation, cramping, anything really. I seriously wouldn't have believed I was pregnant until I started feeling the baby move. It was just such an easy pregnancy.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 4:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• With this one I have no real symptoms for a while but when they came it was full force.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 4:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2011