best bottle for gas??

hi moms hoping for some advice...my poor bear has horrible gas and have tried many bottles such as; playtex, avent, and dr brown's...nothing seems to work i also burp every half oz, myicon and gripe water. has anyone had a better experience with a diff bottle??

Livsmommy81110

Asked by Livsmommy81110 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• Does he act like he is in pain?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Maybe it is the formula? I used Dr. Browns and loved them.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Hmmm... I used Dr. Browns. Maybe it's the formula???? I only used Similac Advance Liquid. My Pediatrician said NOT to use a powder that you mix with water since sometimes the local water can be hard on the babies digestive system.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• PLAYTEX AIR VENT
    http://www.playtexbaby.com/Bottles/VentAire/Advanced-Standard-6oz.aspx
    I used these with BOTH of my babies and they were GREAT! I swear by these bottles! Also, if your still having trouble, try letting the baby sit up at a 90 degree angle for 30mins after every feeding. That really helped my you ngest, GL! ;)
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Dr Browns is the best by far (imo) Those little plastic tubes work wonders! One time I forgot to put it in dds bottle and I couldnt believe all of the bubbles that she was taking in. gl!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• i have her on elecare do to being milk intolerant. its powder but i get the bottled nursery water. yea poor baby...it actually wakes her up then after i hear her push gas out sometimes she falls back asleep but makes her cry and tear up :(
    Livsmommy81110

Comment by Livsmommy81110 (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• k thanks so much i'll try tonight!!
    Livsmommy81110

Comment by Livsmommy81110 (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My son had the same problem, so I switched him to the Sensitive formula. He was perfectly fine from then on. My son was getting constipated from the regular formula.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 4:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Honestly I use the Evenflo Pure Comfy bottles. They are 12 bucks for a pack of 3. Don't look like much but the change in angle is what works. I also switched out the nipples to Gerber nipples. Sometimes all you need to do is switch nipples because they are all made slightly differently.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 2:24 AM on Feb. 4, 2011