I'm worried about my husband, he hasent come home from work yet. This is very un-like him.

He never called me to tell me he was back at the shop, i usually pick him up at his shop when he's done with work (he drives around fixing fire systems all day) he never called me, so after getting DD from school, i wet right to his work as i do every day, to see if he came back yet. He was not there. I called both his cell & his work cell, won't anwer either one. This is VERY un-like him. I left his work after waiting there for a while. So, now i am home & worried that something might have happened to him. He always calls me to tell him when to get him & he is supposed to have gotten off work a long time ago.

I feel like calling his work asking if they had heard anything, but they might be gone for the day too...

Am i being paranoid? Would you be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• If this is an unusual thing, yes, I'd call his work to see if they've heard from him. Just explain that he's usually called you by now to pick him up. That you can't reach him on his cell and just wanting to make sure he is okay. However, if this is a common occurance, you have a whole other issue on your hands.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 3:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I would call his work!
    cwgrlmamma

Answer by cwgrlmamma at 3:49 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• It's unusual. Make the necessary calls

Ronique1989

Answer by Ronique1989 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• If it is unlike him I would be worried as well and call his work... maybe they were busy today?
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Is he just not answering his phone or is it going to VM? There's been quite a few times my husband has been at work and his phone died or he"just couldn't: stop" he is a pipe fitter and sometimes has to work OT all of a sudden. There's been times I was worried sick, called everyone we knew, and he was just working his butt off the whole time! LOL ( Also not to call is very UNLIKE my hubby too) Sooo I know just how you're feeling.... Try to relax and not worry, maybe he stopped and had a few beers with the guys. Im sure hell be home safe and sound soon. Whatever you do DONT PANIC ;) I know from experience you usually get all worked up over nothing;)hugs

madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• hopeit isexplainable
    car broke down in dead cell phone area?
    best wishes
    i would be worried too
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• But it couldn't hurt to call work :)
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Is it snowing where you live? Perhaps that's a reason?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Let us know how it goesm hopefully its nothing, but I'll still send up a prayer.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• If this unlike him I would be worried too, keep calling friends, work people any one you can that can tell you what he did or went today. Hopefully he is ok and will be home to you soon love, good thoughts dust your way.

Answer by older at 5:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2011