What do you think of this....

This website is talking about the gov't debt and the decreasing value of the US Dollar and what it means for us.

endofamerica15.com

I listened to about 20 mins of it. It is very long but informative..starts slow but gets better. I like how this guy puts it in clear English. When you have time please listen and let me know what you think. I am not one to just get overly worried about stuff but I am concerned about our ever increasing debt...

I haven't done any research as to who this guy is..basically one of our suppliers called the office and requested that we listen to it so I did.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm really not about to listen to a website that titles itself End Of America.
    Anonymous

• ***************************************

W A I T B E F O R E Y O U G O !

CLICK THE *CANCEL* BUTTON RIGHT NOW
    TO STAY ON THE CURRENT PAGE.

In the coming months, Americans will experience a crisis that affects your home... your bank account... your family... and your future. I am as certain about this as I’ve ever been about anything before. Please stay on this page and at least skim this report so that you will be prepared.
    ***************************************

I tried to leave the page and this message popped up. Sounds like paranoia if you ask me...
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 3:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• That's scary
    Ronique1989

Answer by Ronique1989 at 3:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I think it sounds like paranoia too... well actually it did make me paranoid! I have been uncomfortable with the debt of our nation and I have been uncomfortable with how we think we are an invincible country. This message really did scare me!
    ria7

Comment by ria7 (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• The problem is fear ! Too much of it around these days and it shows up in this forum a lot . Fear induces paranoia in some and inhibits rational thinking .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• It is stansberry investments and their message is well documented.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:27 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Carpy~ can you elaborate. Does well documented mean it has credibility?
    ria7

Comment by ria7 (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Feb. 4, 2011