Potty Training

My daughter is 2... she is showing a little (not much) interest in the potty but I think she thinks it is a game. When is the right time to start??

ksmommy09

Asked by ksmommy09 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I started around 20 months, just putting my son on it before baths and during diaper changes. He quickly got the hang of it once he accidentally peed in the potty.
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 3:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• we started at 18months i would set the timer and go every 45mins and she would get a choc kiss if she pottied! she was all done by 2 i was lucky i have friends with 3 year old that just wont do it I dont think u can ever start to early the more she is around the potty the less she will wanna play in there GOOD LUCK~!
    mommy2B83

Answer by mommy2B83 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Best time is when she's about 13 months if u dont nail it then, skip 2 and it is a sure thing at 3, just be consistent and take her 10 minutes after she drinks everytime if your lazy she''ll be lazy and praise her when she does it the same way u did with her first word or her first step works everytime!!!
    Ganell87

Answer by Ganell87 at 3:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• You might want to Google "toilet training readiness" to see some good links
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2011