Are you in the Two Week Wait right now?

Answer if you're between ovulation an period/missed period. We might all feel less anxious if we see how many others are in the same boat.

Karin78

Asked by Karin78 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• ugh, I am anxious pretty much by the time one period ends I am praying that I am pregnant and hating having to wait for a whole 28 days to pass around so I can see if I am pregnant or not.. I have only been trying for 2 months.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I am. It is the worst feeling ever. I hate waiting to fine out but I have decided to let thing be. I am tired of being disappointed
    Prayforblessing

Answer by Prayforblessing at 4:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I feel like I'm always in the 2WW. I don't really get very anxious over it anymore though. Years of practice without a positive.
    Anonymous

• have two kids but i been trying for 3 yrs for a 3rd one ugh i even brought preeseed yesturday so hopefully next month mother nature wont show at my door gud luck to all !!!
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Yes, good luck to all of you. I've been waiting almost two years now. Two miscarriages and lots of negative tests. Ugh.
    Karin78

Comment by Karin78 (original poster) at 8:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I am waiting too! We just started trying for #3 this month and I dont remember going this crazy waiting with the last two. I have a 32 day cycle so the wait is even a little bit longer. Good Luck to everyone lots of Baby Dust!
    lillysmama2008

Answer by lillysmama2008 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• me too
    kdtmartin

Answer by kdtmartin at 9:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Yes the wait is unreal my cycle changes every month last month it was 33days longest it has ever been. We are trying for baby #2 for 6mts so far and just started clomid. Its ever harder for us cause we had of 1st baby June last year on his due date A beautiful baby boy Owen but he passed away a day later. Each month just adds to the heartache
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 6:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I had a miscarriage 5 months ago been trying since then. this month i decided to do ovulation testing. I ovulated for this month im waiting to see if i nailed. So disappointing at times but i want give up.
    Hi25U

Answer by Hi25U at 6:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2011