(sensation question) uti/bladder

I don't want to drink anything because I keep feeling like I need to pee.
It is really uncomfortable I put my hand on my vag area and press down to get some
comfort. I am afraid to drink anything because then I'll have more of the sensation....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If you have a UTI then you will need to go to the doc to get antibiotics. In the time being to help with that 'need to go' urge start drinking cranberry juice made with at least 30% juice in it (WalMart brand has 30%, and is cheap). Alternate between a glass of juice and a glass of water to help filter your kidneys. Don't let this go too long because the infection can travel up the urethra and get into your kidneys which can get so bad as to require a hospital stay. A quick urine test is all that needed to diagnose and the antibiotics are fairly cheap.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 4:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I JUST TOLD YOU IT SOUNDS LIKE A BLADDER INFECTION! CALL YOUR DOCTOR AND DRINK SOME CRANBERRY JUICE!!!
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Cranberry Juice can help with the sensation. You NEED to go to a doctor though. These things don't just go away.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Those are painfully uncomfortable.... GET WELL SOON :)

madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I drink a bottle of cranberry juice. Go to the doctor. Feel better soon!

Answer by Bmat at 4:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Go to walmart or some kind of pharmacy, buy AZO cranberry, it will change your pee different colors (orange or sometimes green)but it will take the sting and hurt out of going pee. It may also make you alittle nauseous so you may want to eat with it. Make sure you wear panty liners cause it can stain your clothes. Increase your water and take cranberry pills up to 3 times a day. Read the bottle but I believe it is 2 tablets whenever you eat, it is also used as a dietary supplement. You also really need to see the doctor as soon as possible but this will at least help until you get there.
    Krista0723

Answer by Krista0723 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• GO TO THE DOCTOR! UTIs are nothing to play around with as they can lead to KIDNEY INFECTIONS and kidney failure if you let it go too long.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:27 PM on Feb. 3, 2011