Just a question...

So I found a picture on my fiance's phone of him grabbing another woman's chest. I was super upset and mad about this but after talking to him and listening to his side of the story I forgave him. I still dont feel like I trust him and I am still upset I dont want to say anything because I told him I forgave him. What do you think?
*His side of the story....His supervisor friend (they are both supervisors for the same company just different work areas) and him went to lunch. A waitress at this place is actually sleeping with his friend and they were all joking and taking pictures. She grabbed his hands and put them up there right before the picture was taking as a joke. After leaving my fiance told his friend that he did not appreciate the situation he was put in and that it was very wrong. He wanted to tell me but figured I would freak out and be mad so his plan was to just let it go. The day I found the picture his supervisor friend sent him the picture and they were joking and laughing about it. He just forgot to delete it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• he put his hands there honey
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• You know him best. If you believe his story than move on and don't get weird on him. On the flip side if it doesn't seem like him than you have to make the decision on whether or not he is to be trusted. Best of luck to you.

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• If he was laughing about it he wasn't upset as he says he is. And why didn't he delete it if he was so mad?
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 4:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• sum one sent him tha pic its not like he took it
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• i believe his story. i mean i don't know him or anything but it certianly doesn't sound as if that wasn't possible. i mean girls can do and have done things like this to men. has he given anything else to think that he would do this on purpose. i mean if it wasn't what he said it was he would of made sure that he covered it up. i think what madsmom314 said was mean and insensitive towards you. i mean sometimes my husband grabs my hand and puts it on his private parts without me being willing. sometimes what happens doesn't register until it's to late. i also believe his reason why for not telling you, i mean look at how your reacting to it. i think you should forgive him or else your going to ruin what you guys have but letting this little incident become a bigger issue then it really is. i always trust someone until i lost trust and taht is with bold face lies and being caught!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• This is a bummer either way, to see it, hear it, then rec'd his side of the story....no doubt you still have concerns. Time, prayer, counseling is needed. You alone, with help and guidence can get you through if you really want to take the journey of discovery, healing, and letting go whether that means the story at hand, or finding out the truth to set you free from the unsettling feelings you have to deal with on a day to day basis. Only the truth will set you free...you deserve that much. I'll say a prayer for you and hope for the best. Take care. csjoy1
    csjoy1

Answer by csjoy1 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• He has never done anything like this and when we waited until the kids were asleep we sat down face to face and talked about it. We never screamed or anything and I explained to him that it really hurt my feelings and I felt that the trust that was between us was broken. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and apologized first and told me he never wanted to hurt me thats why he wasnt going to tell me. He told me that he loved me more then anything and said that i could call the supervisor and ask him what happened he told me the whole truth because he didnt want to lie and hurt me any further.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• It all sounds a little too coincidental and I jsut can't imagine what kind of woman would do that much less someone who is a big enough jerk to send that picture to him knowing his wife could possibly see it. Seems like that was very likely the point. I'm sorry this has happened to you and upset you so much. I'd be equal parts furious and hurt in your shoes.
    Anonymous

• just keep an eye on him and see what happens.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 4:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My husband would not have done such a thing.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 4:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2011