• In the Spotlight:

Do you think that men stalk Cafe mom? Do you care?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Entertainment

• I know there's men on here - Dad's who are involved in their child's care and are looking for answers to questions, Dad's sharing what they have learned, Dad's trying to figure out what's up with the women in their lives.

Are there creepy guys lurking on here too? Probably.

Are there stupid little boys who are bored and are looking to upset the "big bad mommy's" with naughty questions? Yes.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• i wouldnt be surprised, but i dont really care.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I BELIEVE THAT THERE'S MEN ANSWERNG QUESTIONS ON CAFEMOM, WHY, WHO KNOWS!!! MAYBE THEY NEED TO FEEL THE SISTERHOOD!!!
    brownsugar342

Answer by brownsugar342 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I never even thought about that...that would be weird and kind of creepy!
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• i wouldnt put it past a man to do somthing that retarded....
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 1:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I told my older brother about cafemom. well he was wondering what it was... and his reply was " o0o0oh really a cult of MILFS" so if my own sick brother thinks that way.. I am sure that atleast 15% of "moms" are actually men.....be careful with the kind of baby pics you post up, momthers.....
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 1:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I think there is but I really don't care! They should have a cafedad for all the single fathers or for the ones who do take an interest in their child's life. I don't know I actually do wish that men were allowed here as well. I think it could really be a good thing!
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 8:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• LOL, my hubby looks over my shoulder sometimes when I am on here. He just gets curious about the questions that we ask eachother.
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 12:55 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• yes, I have run across a few "suspicous" posters. And last year a MAN got reported by a group I was in. He was asking if he was hot and posted pictures. LOL he slipped up and he was removed
    Jessnpat2

Answer by Jessnpat2 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Yeah...and the poster of this question is probably a man too, LOL!
    msmikkle

Answer by msmikkle at 12:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2008