• In the Spotlight:

Have you found a great Christmas buy?

I posted this a while back... but I guess it was too early. I found some great gift sets at Walmart, in the Health and Beauty Section. Razor gift sets, body wash and soaps, etc.. Great deals and great prices. What about you?

pupmom

Asked by pupmom at 12:51 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My father in law has an emotional attachment to the cologne Wild Country through Avon. It is what his late father used to wear. Avon has these gifts sets that was a 3 oz bottle of cologne, a tube of aftershave balm and scented deodorant for $9.99. Plus I sell Avon, so I get a discount.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:38 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• shoot still to early for me - i don't start shopping until 2 weeks before xmas
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 12:52 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Yea I saw all of that stuff at Walmart too I really like the Garnier Frutis set for only 10 bucks.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 12:54 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I got a phillips portable dvd player for my ds for $49 at Big Lots. Its quite nifty.
    Britmum72

Answer by Britmum72 at 12:59 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I bought stuff at CVS (formerly Sav-on) on Dec. 30 and even later!!!!!! The funny little cars with elves that play music usually $14.99 were at 90% off, so I got them at $1.49!!!!!!! I took out the cheap batteries and waited all year til now to put in some good batteries. I am not a cheapskate but I to give, give, give, and it is hard on a budget.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on Nov. 16, 2008