foir those who have kids what r ur valentine day plans ? i hope me and the hubby can get some much needed alone time!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• no plans....not even sure what day it is on...
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• probably nothing.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 4:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Its just another day! Not doing anything special.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• It's a Hallmark holiday. But I'm right w/ ya on trying to find some alone time w/ the hubby! It doesnt even have to be on Valentine's Day! I'll take it any way I can! - LOL (Good luck on your "quest")
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• we probably won't have money to do anything. which really sucks cause we usually get his parents to watch the girls and we go to one of our favorite resturants which ends up costing like $100 to eat tehre but we usually have tax money by then and we enjoy that food and rarely have date nights so we indulge.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• No kid free plans. We don't have anyone here town to watch them for us and since it's on a Monday, that puts a damper on any traveling for a sitter. I kind of figured we'd just have a nice meal at home and maybe watch a movie.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• well he works that day but when he gets home, the kids are gonna eat while we rest. then put them to bed and were gonna have our own lil romantic dinner and alone time.
    lilshortie415

Answer by lilshortie415 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Hopefully the boys will go to sleep early enough so we can cuddle and watch tv alone. Before one of us passes out from exhaustion. But other than that, no alone time!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 6:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• our first anniversery is the day prior so probly a nice dinner at home with my son who just turned 11 so later we will have some time alone for cuddling and cards and whatever comes up but the anniversery is the day prior so probably just relaxing together
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2011