Any Ex Morman's here?

I was just wondering if there were any ex mormon's on here. If there are any that would mind answering some questions for me. I am mormon but never really been active, I am having doubts about some of the things I have been taught lately and some of the ways I have been pushed into my new calling ........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am not, but will bump for you.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 4:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• couldn't a current member answering your question just as well. an ex mormon doesn't qualify them for being more knowledgeable. i'm not an ex mormon. gosh i would never want to be that. i love this religion and it has been wonderful and i still learn a lot and somethings i just don't understand but in the end the lord will reveal to us answers that sometimes just can't get answered here on earth! but for the most part i do understand most of it and have faith that this is the true church for me. good luck
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I am an ex mormon, but don't know that I can really answer any questions better than a current member.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 5:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• YA I worded it kinda wrong sorry I think anyone that is or has been could answer my questions :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My daughter and hubby are active mormans but,I think she lived a better life as a holiness. She was more forgiving and patient but, she more critical of others now. If, you need questions answered I can get u in touch with them.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 6:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Im a former member and yes, I can try and help answer your questions. Just PM me if you'd like.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• No matter what belief a person maybe, no one should feel pushed. I hope your questions are answered in an unbiased manner. I wish you peace on your journey.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• my mom use to make us go to a morman church, so i guess u can say im an ex . i never wanted to go back as an adult, or take my childern there, but then again i think No offense to anyone but i think religion people tell u ur wrong for not beileveing the way u to and alot of them snub u for it. thats how they made me feel
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 10:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I am a former member but i found i did not like the church. my parents were criticized for not being mormon , was told that i had to be married in there church in Utah and my family was not welcome. they never taught the bible only of the founder of the church. was to ask for a divorce when i found husband was cheating. left the church divorced him and never looked back. I might be able to answer question but i am not sure.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 10:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I am not, nor have I ever been a Mormon, but I just wanted to tell that if you are being pushed into something then it is not your "calling." It is was people expect of you. I hope you find the answers you are looking for. Let me offer my prayers that you find understanding.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 10:52 AM on Feb. 4, 2011