how do you choose what men you want? adult content

I justed started dating a guy a couple days ago he is in iraq. Our realtionship right is talking on the phone and talking on the internet. A exboyfriend called and ase if we could just hang out. I said sure and I have never cheated on a man. I thought I would have more inner power not do do anything. I went and seen my long ago exboyfriend and some how we started kissing and I let it go to far. We didn't have sex but I still feel horrible. I question if I should keep it on down low and not tell him and learn from my mistake. If I tell my boyfriend he will just walk away and he is a really great guy and I could see a life with him. I don't know why I cheated on him because I do want to be with my boyfriend. I just question some things that my boyfriend does. He doesn't want me to say anything on facebook that we are dating because his mother don't likeme and he wants to wait till he gets to the states. My exboyfriend really wants me back because we had a realtionship we never had a fight. I really like my exboyfriends family and him but my new boyfriend could take care of me and my daughter and I think I would have a better life with him than my exboyfriend. Don't know what to do soo what do you think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• just tell the guy what you did and see what happens. if it ends your relationship, then so be it. you shouldn't rely on another person to take of your child.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• don't tell him just to get the guilt off you. thats not fair if you want this guy to stay your boy friend and your truly sorry and won't do it again then don't tell him. as for your ex why are you considering him? do you still love him? if you do then maybe you don't love this other guy, i think you need to not be with either one right now. it sounds like you need to realize what you want or need from a man to make you happy. give yourself a standard for what type of man you want and need and stick to it. so if either one falls into that side then that is your keeper. sometimes it's best to be logical not let your heart dictate who is in or who is out.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• leave both of them and figure your life out- your ex helped you cheat, and that says a lot (he didn't respect you or your boyfriend enough to not let it go that far) and frankly with your man in iraq you go and hang out with your ex? sorry but i don't pitty your guilt. you should be honest with him, what would you want him to do if roles were reversed??
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 6:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Wait...you just started dating the new guy a few DAYS ago? Even if you ment months, I think it's kinda early to think you'll be together forever. Not saying it can't or won't happen, but it is too soon to really know a person.
    Anonymous

• Checkout to see,if he is having global cash like the Yugoslavia dinara, helps you anywhere,then have any further association and sleep with him,alike most women do worldwide.
    Harshad M.

Answer by Harshad M. at 8:20 AM on Feb. 6, 2011